We aim to provide the best possible health care, the doctors, nurses and support staff work as a team to make this happen.
We are committed to meeting your needs in an appropriate time and place. Emergency medical treatment or advice is always available.
We listen to your views in the running of the practice and will:
- try to arrange an appointment with the doctor of your choice
- ensure privacy and confidentiality when you speak with a team member (we cannot discuss medical details with other members of the family without permission)
- provide health promotion advice in surgery.
- explain how and when you can recieve the results of any tests we arrange.
- ensure repeat prescriptions are normally available for collection (from the surgery) in 2 working days from receipt.
You can help us by:
- making yourself available for phone or face to face appointments (the doctor reserves the right to decide whether or not a home visit is offered).
- making home visit requests before 10.00am
- informing us if you cannot attend the surgery for your appointment
- asking if you are unsure about anything you have been told.
- if you have any special needs discussing them with a member of staff and we will do our best to make appropriate arrangements.
- allowing plenty of time to organise your repeat prescription (>3 working days)
- attending your pharmacist or viewing our online self help for advice on minor illnesses
- telling us when you change your address or other personal details.